Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday (Cindy)

Breakfast (9:30 AM):
1/2 cup Oatmeal
31 g Whey Protein Powder
1 Navel Orange
10 g Macadamia Nuts
Coffee

Workout (TCFA, Monrovia) 11:00 AM Class

Happy Hour, meaning everyone is free to try for a PR (Personal Record) at whatever workout they want.
I chose "Cindy" which is:

AMRAP (As Many Rounds As Possible) in 20 minutes of:
5 Pullups
10 Pushups
15 Squats

I did 11 rounds (up from 6 a couple months ago!)

Post Workout Snack (12:00 PM):
Zone Bar

Snack while out with friends:
2 Hard Boiled Eggs
1 Navel Orange
6 Almonds
Coffee

We were at a restaurant, and I was eating my food that I brought in, so I kind of felt guilty and ordered some Clam Chowder, of which I ate about 3/4 of the bowl (no crackers).

Dinner (8:30 PM):
2 Cod Fillets
1 cup Raw Organic Skim Milk
1 Fuji Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment