Breakfast:
4 eggs, scrambled
1 Navel Orange
1 Fuji Apple
1/2 Avocado
Coffee
Snack:
Zone Bar
Workout:
Again at 24 Hr Fitness (Meh):
6 ROUNDS FOR TIME OF:
30 Air Squats
10 Chest To Bar Pull Ups
5 Power Cleans/Anyway Overhead (M-155/W-105)
I'll probably have to scale the Clean & Jerks (maybe down to 115, we'll see)....here goes.
Yep, had to scale down to 115, and had to do jumping pullups to chest also. I tried to kip up to my chest and actually succeeded the first couple times, but couldn't get more. So I was faced with the decision of either just doing chin over bar pullups or jumping chest to bar. I chose jumping chest to bar. That combined with the 30 Air Squats and the Clean and Push-Jerks was killer. I was drenched with sweat by the end....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment