Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday (10,000 lbs)

Breakfast (10:00 AM):
1/2 cup Egg Whites
14 g shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Avocado
1 Braeburn Apple
1 cup lowfat Milk

Workout (Team Crossfit Academy) 11:00 AM Class
Coach Eric Leclair (Level 3 Cert)

Warmup : run 1/2 mile

Workout was to get 10,000 lbs over our head.
Whatever combination (OH Squats, Push Press, Push Jerk, Snatch, Kettlebell Swings, Wall Balls, etc)
I chose 100 lb Push Jerks alternating with 44 lb Kettlebell Swings, & it took me 21 minutes to achieve 10,000 lbs total. I started doing 10 sets of the Push Jerk (1000 lbs a set), then would alternate to 10 kettlebell swings (440 lbs). But towards the end I had to break it up a little due to fatigue. Awesome workout. Here's a video of Kettlebell Swings.



Post Workout Shake (12:45 PM):
1/2 cup lowfat Milk
1 cup Water
21 g Whey Protein Powder
18.8 g Almond Butter
292 g frozen Bluberries

In the green room, all they provided for us was pizza and Balance Bars, so I had 1 slice of veggie pizza (left the crust) and a balance bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment