Breakfast (~8:30 am):
1 1/2 cups Lowfat Yogurt
1 Kiwi
4 teaspoons slivered Almonds
3 strips Veggie Bacon
Off to Team Crossfit Academy (Monrovia).....
Worked with Nathan Holiday (Level 2 cert):
Warm up - Row 500m
Worked on form for: Deadlift, Sumo Deadlift High Pull, & Medicine Ball Clean
Then did the workout which was 4 rounds of the following:
5 Medicine Ball Deadlifts (20 lbs.)
10 Medicine Ball Cleans (16 lbs.)
15 Wall Balls (16 lbs.) Brutal!!!
I forget my total time, but I know it was well over 10 minutes.
This brings something to mind; namely that often I'll look at a Crossfit workout and think "Really? That's it?". I had the same thought today. I stopped thinking that way after the first round when I could barely breathe....
I had to go immediately to a rehearsal, so I didn't have time to eat after the workout, so I just had a cup of Cottage Cheese at the rehearsal space (~12:00 pm). Afterward I had a Protein Shake (~3:00 pm):
1 Cup Water
1 Banana
1 Scoop Protein Powder
1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
Snack (~5:00 pm)
Zone bar
Dinner (~7:45 pm):
Sangwich
2 slices Toast
7 slices Tofurkey Deli meat
2 slices Cheese
2 Tbsp. Avocado
Water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment