Breakfast (9:15 AM):
2 packs Oatmeal
1 scoop Whey Protein Powder
Water
Supps
(4 blocks)
Snack (12:15 PM):
Zone Bar (2 blocks)
Lunch (3:30 PM):
2 Corn Tortillas
4.5 oz Fake Ground Beef
1 oz shredded Cheese
1 Tomato
Shredded Lettuce
10 Kalamata Olives
(roughly 4 blocks)
WORKOUT (@ Team Crossfit Academy):
Benchmark Workout - NANCY
5 rounds for time of:
400 meter run
Overhead Squat 95 lbs X 15
I scaled it down to 55 lbs as my form is in beta testing on the Overhead Squats (really hard). My Time: 23:56
Post Workout Shake (7:00 PM):
1 cup Milk
1 cup Blueberries
2 Tbsp. Whey Protein Powder
3 Macadamia Nuts
(3 blocks)
Snack while at my gig (9:15 PM):
Power Bar Plus
Muscle Milk
(Added everything up in the store, and it came out to about 3 blocks)
After gig snack (12:30 AM):
Zone Bar (2 blocks)
So I went 1 or 2 blocks too many today. It was a brutal workout though. It took about a half hour before I didn't feel like throwing up. Gonna drink a bunch of water and hit the sack. Out of town for the next two days. Gonna be tough to Zone & Crossfit. I'll do my best though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment