Friday, March 20, 2009

16th Entry (3-09-09)

Breakfast (~9:00 AM):

Smoothie
1 Cup Water
1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder
1 cup Blueberries
6 Cashews

Coffee

Snack (~12:30 PM):
Zone Bar

Lunch (~3:15 PM):
4.5 oz Tuna
5 Tsp Light Mayo
1 Piece Whole Grain Toast
1 Large Orange
Water

5:00pm Crossfit Class at Team Crossfit Academy Monrovia

Burgener Warmup, then did "Randy" WOD which is:
75 X 75lb Power Snatches

I scaled it down to 40 lbs as it's a very complicated lift with a lot to keep in mind form-wise. I finished in 10:57.

Post workout shake (~7:30 pm):
I forgot to drink it immediately after the workout, oh well.

1 cup water
1 scoop Whey Protein Powder
1 cup Blueberries
15 g Macadamia Nuts
153 g Frozen Strawberries

I had to weigh out the strawberries and do a little math to get the balance right.

No comments:

Post a Comment