Friday, March 20, 2009

17th Entry (3-10-09)

Breakfast (9:15 AM):

2 packets Instant Oatmeal
1 scoop Whey Protein Powder
2 Macadamia Nuts

Snack (12:00 PM):

1 Hard Boiled Egg
1 Apple
2 Macadamia Nuts

Workout (3:45 PM):

Crossfit Total
Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep

I had to do this at 24 hr Fitness in Altadena (My membership is good until March 24), as I didn't have enough time to get out to Team Crossfit Academy (Monrovia). So I did it all alone, without spotters, coaching, etc. So I'm sure my totals are super low....anyway.

Back Squat
10x 45# (Bar only) Warmup
5x 135#
3x 155#
1x 175# F (Not low enough)
1x 175#
1x 185#
1x 190#

Press
5x 45# (Bar only) Warmup
3x 65#
1x 95# F
1x 95#
1x 100#
1x 105# F
1x 105# F

Deadlift
5x 135#
3x 155#
1x 175#
1x 185#
1x 195#
1x 215#
1x 225#
So total= 190 + 100 + 225 = 515 #

Post Workout Shake (5:00 pm):
1 cup water
1 scoop Whey Protein Powder
1 cup Blueberries
1 cup Strawberries
6 Cashews

4 hour nap :-D

Snack (10:30 PM):
2 oz. Cheese
1 Apple
6 Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment