OK. This is non-music related. I'm going to start keeping track of my Crossfit workouts here. Pretty much just for me, but feel free to check it out if you like.
I'm a Crossfit newbie, just discovered it after having gone to a regular gym (24 hr Fitness) for a year and a half. Check out the main site for info on it (www.crossfit.com).
Today I did the WOD (Workout of the Day) scaled down to my wimpy ability level.
50 Dips (on the dips-assist thingy with 80 lbs assist)
Run .25 miles on the Treadmill
50 Pushups (going to my knees after 20 or so, even then having to take breaks)
Run .25 miles on the Treadmill
50 Shoulder Presses 65 lbs. (morphing into Push Presses after I got too tired, taking as short a break as possible, then cranking out as many more as I could with good form, the last several sets were like 3-4 reps :-D )
Run .25 miles on the Treadmill
Total time: 23:57
Breakfast:
1/2 Canteloupe
1 Cup Cottage Cheese
12 Almonds
Post Workout Shake:
8 oz Water
1 scoop Whey Protein Powder
1 cup Frozen Strawberries
1/2 cup Frozen Blueberries
Handful of Cashews
A couple spoonfuls of Lowfat Yogurt
Lunch/Dinner:
Quesadilla
1 Corn Tortilla
2 Eggs (Scrambled)
1/2 cup Black Beans
1/2 Green Pepper chopped
2 oz. Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
1/4 Avocado
Water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment