1st workout in Dubai was the morning after we arrived. It was a little weird as we were exactly 12 time zones away, so I'm sure my body clock was way off, but I went ahead with the WOD anyway.
Again I scaled it down to my ability level:
"Joshie" (Crossfit workouts sometimes bear people's names)
Complete three rounds for time of:
40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, right arm
21 L Pull-ups
40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, left arm
21 L Pull-ups
I scaled it down to the following
Three rounds of:
30 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, right arm
21 Jump Pull-ups
30 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, left arm
21 Jump Pull-ups
Now before I post my time, I should say that I only did one round at first, thinking that was the entire workout. So while I went all out on that one round, I did have about 5-10 minutes of recovery time before I discovered I had two more rounds to do.
1st round: 4:49
2nd round: 5:09 (no rest, right into third round)
3rd round: 7:23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment