Friday, March 20, 2009

23rd Entry (3-16-09)

Breakfast (~9:00 AM):
2 packs Instant Oatmeal
1 scoop Whey Protein Powder
4 Macadamia Nuts

Fairly busy the first part of the day (teaching, rehearsal), so I just had a couple Zone bars for 2 block snacks.

Workout (@ Team Crossfit Academy in Monrovia):

Reverse Cindy = 10 Reverse Rounds Of Cindy For Time:

15 Squats

10 Push-ups

5 Pullups

Warmup was with a partner (mine was Garrison):
I rowed on the C2 while he did lunges across the yard and sprinted back, then we swapped. Then when I got back I rowed while he did long jumps across the yard and sprinted back. Again we swapped. Then I rowed while he did a Bear Crawl across the yard, sprint back, swap.

Then we worked on form for the 3 exercises (Squat, Pushup, Pullup) for a while.

Then we did the workout. My time was 16:26.

Post workout Smoothie (~7:30 PM):
1 cup Milk
1/2 scoop Protein Powder
1 cup Frozen Blueberries
1/2 cup Frozen Strawberries
3 Macadamia Nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment